Centreon MBI 3.0 better meets your needs for steering and monitoring your IT. Among the new features:
- Dynamic dashboards: with the integration of 11 widgets that use Centreon’s “Custom View” mechanisms, create dynamic reporting dashboards that use the datawarehouse data live and, in some cases, mix real time data and aggregated data. You can thus analyze abnormal behavior on your IT live and react on service levels.
- 6 new report templates, 3 of which are “Morning check” types that exploit live data coming from Centreon and give you a live view of your equipments and applications status. New color themes are also available.
- BIRT 4.4.2: BIRT, the report engine, is updated to version 4.4.2. It brings many improvements and innovations including new export formats, improved Microsoft export formats, new data sources, etc.
By the end of May 2016, Centreon MBI 3.0 will be released with 3 new features to better meet your decision-making needs concerning your IT infrastructure. What to watch out for in this new version: the integration of widgets, 6 new reporting models, and the update to version 4.4.2 of the report generating engine BIRT.
You start using Centreon MBI and you want to generate your first insightful report ?
This tutorial has been made for you.
Thanks to it, learn how to use the product and generate your first report.
With the release of BI version 2.2 recently, we presented new report templates, notably on IT energy consumption, Virtualization and Availability of IT service activity.
Administrators and users of version 2.2 also had a serie of tutorials on the documentation, the goal of one of them was to check that your Centreon MBI plateform.
So how to check if your reporting plateform is operational and correctly configured so your first reports can be generated ?
Find out now !
- Are your servers and applications about to give out during crucial business or work hours? And for what reason?
- Is your ITOM team sufficiently alerted to anticipate or intervene promptly in system outages or failures?
- Is response time for IT problem-resolution respected or realistic?
- Are there IT assets or resources that can be pooled and shared or are they really inadequate?
- What is the state of your storage space, how is it used and how will it continue to be used as your company’s business evolves?
- Is your network designed to address your organization’s changing needs?
If you are asking yourself these questions, you are among the growing numbers of enterprise IT professionals who are searching for monitoring intelligence that can influence business growth.