Centreon increases the security of its software required the audit of our solution to satisfy the requirements of ISO 27001.
Centreon worked with its partners and users to correct a set of vulnerabilities.
It is strongly recommended to Centreon’s users to update their platform to the last available corrective version according to their current version:
- To Centreon Web 2.7.10 version for users with a Centreon Web version <= 2.7.9
- To Centreon Web 2.8.8 version for all users with a Centreon Web 2.8.x installed version
The latest version of Centreon – Centreon 3.4.2 – contains the following software:
- Centreon Web 2.8.8
- Centreon Engine 1.7.2
- Centreon Broker 3.0.7
Test the Centreon 3.4 beta release including Centreon Web 2.8 and the new performance charts ! we need you https://goo.gl/oOsQEO
Centreon MBI 3.0 better meets your needs for steering and monitoring your IT. Among the new features:
- Dynamic dashboards: with the integration of 11 widgets that use Centreon’s “Custom View” mechanisms, create dynamic reporting dashboards that use the datawarehouse data live and, in some cases, mix real time data and aggregated data. You can thus analyze abnormal behavior on your IT live and react on service levels.
- 6 new report templates, 3 of which are “Morning check” types that exploit live data coming from Centreon and give you a live view of your equipments and applications status. New color themes are also available.
- BIRT 4.4.2: BIRT, the report engine, is updated to version 4.4.2. It brings many improvements and innovations including new export formats, improved Microsoft export formats, new data sources, etc.
By the end of May 2016, Centreon MBI 3.0 will be released with 3 new features to better meet your decision-making needs concerning your IT infrastructure. What to watch out for in this new version: the integration of widgets, 6 new reporting models, and the update to version 4.4.2 of the report generating engine BIRT.
The release of CES 3.3 today takes us back to our roots – rendering high-performing enterprise monitoring simple. And it just got simpler with a whole new look and nifty interface features, courtesy of version 2.7 of Centreon Web (formerly termed only as Centreon).
All the same, we have not ignored performance functionality and optimization. CES 3.3 also features an updated version for both Centreon Engine (v1.5) and Centreon Broker (v2.11). Centreon CLAPI has also been completely replaced by a native command line API that now runs in Centreon Web.
Incoming search terms: