We are pleased to announce the release of Centreon 2.1.5 !
Centreon 2.1.5 is available here.
You can find bugfixes list bellow :
- fix: problem with graph and nsclient ++ (\ problems)
- fix: problem with last year in reporting
- fix: hostgroup escalation export
- fix: cgi.cfg generation
- fix: problem on icone un service extended information
- fix: problem on downtime for services and hosts
- fix: event logs
- fix: LDAP authentication
- fix: LDAP import
- fix: service group view display double information
- fix: first notification delay not managed by meta services
- fix: host duplication problem
- fix: remove null password possibility for MySQL account during setup
- fix: autocomplete password disable in contact form
- fix: requiretty problem managed for CentOS/Redhat
Currently centreon team is working on Centreon 2.2. The progress is running well and we hope to have a Release candidate in 1 month If you want more information arround centreon development, you can go on Centreon forge.
Happy upgrade and Enjoy !