- Are your servers and applications about to give out during crucial business or work hours? And for what reason?
- Is your ITOM team sufficiently alerted to anticipate or intervene promptly in system outages or failures?
- Is response time for IT problem-resolution respected or realistic?
- Are there IT assets or resources that can be pooled and shared or are they really inadequate?
- What is the state of your storage space, how is it used and how will it continue to be used as your company’s business evolves?
- Is your network designed to address your organization’s changing needs?
If you are asking yourself these questions, you are among the growing numbers of enterprise IT professionals who are searching for monitoring intelligence that can influence business growth.