In a matter of minutes
With Centreon MAP, you can simply create and share synthetic real time monitoring views to monitor the performance of your IT infrastructure, network, applications and services.
Example: thanks to this real time view ITOM teams and managers can instantaneously visualise the avalilability of critical business applications and services. This guarantees better reaction time in case of outage and optimises MTRS (Mean Time to Restore Service).
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to create views using Centreon MAP. After reading this article, you will have discovered Centreon MAP main features and you will be able to create views that meet your technical or business users’ needs.
The eagerly anticipated new version of Centreon MAP is out – with functionalities that kick it up a notch for enterprise monitoring maestros who take data mapping and visualization seriously.
Version 4 boasts a number of key benefits that diverse IT users – operations teams, administrators, management, DevOps – will no doubt appreciate …
- Lower operating cost with more efficient performance
- Better safeguards of monitored data
- More powerful processing for simultaneous operators or administrators
- Richer integrated design and editing features
- Enriched graphical elements for more impactful visual communication all round
- Flexible and agile visual access for any number of web users
The new release of Centreon Map, the advanced cartography and modelling tool is now available: the 3.5 version.
Please find all evolution details below.