Since the Centreon version 3.4 release, 6 Plugin Packs are available free:
- Cisco standard: used for basic Cisco hardware monitoring;
- Linux SNMP: used to monitor the main GNU/Linux server using the SNMP protocol;
- MySQL DB: used to monitor DBMSs such as MySQL or MariaDB;
- Printer standard: used to monitor printers using the SNMP protocol;
- UPS standard: used to monitor UPS using the SNMP protocol;
- Windows SNMP: used to monitor the main Microsoft Windows server using the SNMP protocol.
Thanks to the Plugin Packs, your Information System can be monitored in just a few minutes. Let’s look at all the steps.
Incoming search terms:
Losses from IT service disruptions and unplanned downtime, although smaller in figures, can be more crippling for SMBs/SMEs than for large enterprise. Indeed, data recovery can take up to 9 hours and involve 40% productivity losses which represent $55K-$100K in lost revenues (CA Tech report).
But due to resource pressures, growing density and diversity of devices, applications and services in increasingly hybrid infrastructure (physical, virtual, cloud), deploying good monitoring becomes challenging for their IT staff, if it’s not totally overlooked.
Centreon IMP completely solve this problem: being able to empower ITOM professionals with round-the-clock monitored IT information and insight, regardless of sector, size or IT staff and resources.
Centreon IMP, ready-to-use monitoring solution, in 10 key points: