Centreon-Poller-Display is an open source and free module, available now in 1.6.0 version, designed to provide a light version of Centreon Web locally on your pollers. This interface allows users to view the monitored resources of the poller from the poller itself. This is interesting for users who are near to the poller server and away from the Central server or in case of a Central/network outage.
Centreon increases the security of its software required the audit of our solution to satisfy the requirements of ISO 27001.
Centreon worked with its partners and users to correct a set of vulnerabilities.
It is strongly recommended to Centreon’s users to update their platform to the last available corrective version according to their current version:
- To Centreon Web 2.7.10 version for users with a Centreon Web version <= 2.7.9
- To Centreon Web 2.8.8 version for all users with a Centreon Web 2.8.x installed version
The latest version of Centreon – Centreon 3.4.2 – contains the following software:
- Centreon Web 2.8.8
- Centreon Engine 1.7.2
- Centreon Broker 3.0.7
Centreon MBI 3.0 better meets your needs for steering and monitoring your IT. Among the new features:
- Dynamic dashboards: with the integration of 11 widgets that use Centreon’s “Custom View” mechanisms, create dynamic reporting dashboards that use the datawarehouse data live and, in some cases, mix real time data and aggregated data. You can thus analyze abnormal behavior on your IT live and react on service levels.
- 6 new report templates, 3 of which are “Morning check” types that exploit live data coming from Centreon and give you a live view of your equipments and applications status. New color themes are also available.
- BIRT 4.4.2: BIRT, the report engine, is updated to version 4.4.2. It brings many improvements and innovations including new export formats, improved Microsoft export formats, new data sources, etc.
By the end of May 2016, Centreon MBI 3.0 will be released with 3 new features to better meet your decision-making needs concerning your IT infrastructure. What to watch out for in this new version: the integration of widgets, 6 new reporting models, and the update to version 4.4.2 of the report generating engine BIRT.