This post is also available in: French
Find all best practices for a better use of Centreon :
- How to use categories of objects in Centreon
- How to use groups of objects in Centreon
- How to develop or extend the Centreon Plugins
- Autologin to Centreon web interface
- Auto import LDAP users
- How to import LDAP users
- Configure SNMP for GNU/Linux
- One plugin to rule them all (or not)
- New Centreon plugin system
- For a better use of Centreon
- Assigning a service to multiple hosts: why it is not such a good idea
- Service templates, why you should be using it!
- Host templates and service templates, how they work together
- Custom macros, the best way to get rid of $ARG…$-type arguments.
- Host group & service group, the good case-studies
- How to develop monitoring plugin Nagios?
- How to understand ACL
- Meta-services, why should you use them
- Graph customization
- The virtual metrics – 1st part
- The virtual metrics – 2nd part
- The “Did you know” about Centreon 2.4
- The “Did you know” about Centreon 2.4 – part 2
Centreon Summer University
Summer is approaching and some of you will enjoy their holidays away from their professional email box and the newsletter July-August.
For those who “unfortunately”, stay in the office (like us), we forget the newsletter July-August and up to the Summer Universities Centreon!
During holidays, we go back to basic with a series of articles on installing and customizing your Centreon platform available on the blog.
- How to set up our first monitoring platform
- How to set up our first monitoring platform – Configuration
- How to monitor your monitoring platform – part 1
- How to monitor your monitoring platform – part 2