- Are your servers and applications about to give out during crucial business or work hours? And for what reason?
- Is your ITOM team sufficiently alerted to anticipate or intervene promptly in system outages or failures?
- Is response time for IT problem-resolution respected or realistic?
- Are there IT assets or resources that can be pooled and shared or are they really inadequate?
- What is the state of your storage space, how is it used and how will it continue to be used as your company’s business evolves?
- Is your network designed to address your organization’s changing needs?
If you are asking yourself these questions, you are among the growing numbers of enterprise IT professionals who are searching for monitoring intelligence that can influence business growth.
The Centreon Business Intelligence (BI) module offers in-depth examination of the data collected by your Centreon monitoring tool. Centreon BI is driven by a very powerful reporting engine and offers the possibility of generating custom reports on the availability and performance of your IT infrastructure. Based on the logs and data collected by Centreon, reports generated by Centreon BI allow you to accurately analyze data to find the critical indicators that you can quickly act upon to fix your IT infrastructure’s issues.
The 1.4 version brings major improvements such as new reports where maintainability (MTTR) and reliability (MTBF) of equipments can now be measured. This new version also includes some planning forecast algorithms for performance metrics, thus allowing you to foresee the saturation of capacity indicators, for example.
Centreon BI integrates some new features to make easy to customize, generate and publish reports. The reporting engine automatically parallelizes generation tasks of reports depending on the estimated load per report template.
From your dashboard, you can customize logo on the head page or headers of your reports. The documents which are generated by the reporting engine can be published on different platforms at the same time : Windows© share folders, FTP server, Linux server, e-mail.